Adding a bit color to winter days

14:24

You know, boys want to look good too. But most often they get boring things to wear. Well, my man had one of those good ol' boring winter jackets. I decided to add  a splash  of color so he feels warmer not only outside, but inside as well.



This is what it looked like before I got my hands on it.

I thought tartan fabric would add  a nice touch to a pretty plain garment.


For some reason I thought the jacket needs to be thicker for our winters (sometimes as cold as -25C). I have pinned the lining to the jacket and cut it out to fit jacket inside shape. Yep, doing it the lazy way. I hand stitched it to the jacket to make sure it stays.



And then I did absolutely the same to the tartan lining adding it on top.








But you know how you start doing something and cannot stop? Well, this is me. I had to add some more colorful accents.







Hugs and kisses!

А що ще цікавенького?

0 comments

Шановні читачі