Hot stuff for hot days

15:30


Українська


It has been reeeally hot lately. Not the time to dress up and look pretty. I mean you just don't feel like it. And you don't feel like doing something. Well, this sewing project was pretty simple, but very fun to make.


I am not even close to being a professional seamstress. And hopefully, will never have to make my living using my sewing skills. I am sewing for fun. And usually I make things for myself. This time I have made a skirt for a special girl as a BDay gift.


Actually, this is a very simple skirt. Rectangular shaped piece of fabric with deep pleats. One side of the fabric has embroidered edge, so we decided to use it as a hem for the front part. Back part is regular, except for the bottom hem is finished with a red ribbon on the inside to strengthen the hemline a bito . I have added ribbons with tiny bows to place the skirt on the hanger so it would be always ready to wear. Hope the skirts new owners loves the way she looks in it and stays super hot in this super hot days)))


Hugs and kisses!

А що ще цікавенького?

0 comments

Шановні читачі