My gorgeous friend

10:32


Українська


I am singing and dancing. 'Cause my wonderful friend Irina dropped me a note about finishing her skirt. Well, someone making a skirt is not enough to make me happy. Bu this is Irina's first skirt and we made it together. Via Skype. Irina is my friend and colleague. We've known each other for three years by now, but have never met in person. She thinks I am a wonder woman, but she does not realize how cool she is. Just think about it:


  • She runs two jobs.
  • She is smart. She works as website support. How smart is that?
  • She is a head turner. She is gorgeous and smiling.
  • She is raising the cutest ten month old boy.
  • She is keeping her house making it a home for her family, like she got no other things to do.
  • She has made herself a wonderful skirt and looks stunning in it. She was inspired by this post and it makes me endlessly happy.








Irina is so inspiring to me, because I have inspired her to try something new and do an amazing job at first attempt. And I love how she loves the result. So, inspire and be inspired!!!

Hugs and kisses!

А що ще цікавенького?

0 comments

Шановні читачі