Summer bloom

18:50

I wish I could say I like summer, but I am past that age when you expect every summer like a separate short life. Where I live we got beautiful autumn with sunny days and leaves of every shade of yellow and red; wonderful winter with snow and some REAAAALLY cold days; extremely hot summer, and simply gorgeous spring with cherry trees blooming all over. But summer can be called my favorite because days get really long and I get plenty of time for doing things that I love doing. And of course summer is a dress season. Here's one of mine.




Here's the fabric. Very nice glossy cotton with a little bit stretch to it.


I live in a big city with close to a million in population, but there are several wooded areas in it. Not like parks, more like woods. This is where we went for picture taking.






This is one of the prototype pictures. I have not saved the rest of them(((. But pattern was drafted based on an old sewing book from the fifties.

And some more dress pictures.



А що ще цікавенького?

0 comments

Шановні читачі