Cozy playmat for my boy

19:33

My younger boy is almost four months old and he is starting to want more than just laying around. I decided to make a cute playmat for him. My intention was to make something easy to use, store, and clean. 





Since I got a full time job this had to be something I can make using stuff I already got so I wouldn't have to run around fabric shops. I found an old sheet and some left over fleece. I did not use a pattern. instead I tried to keep it simple drawing the pattern on the fabric.

Here are some process pics.





And here's the result:


The head is a small pillow and legs are used to make a border around the playmat

Legs can be taken off and used as additional support when the baby is laying on the stomach.

If he falls asleep on the mat it can be used as a blanket.

.

А що ще цікавенького?

0 comments

Шановні читачі